Thursday, July 01, 2004

Enchanted Sentience

WOW WOW WOW!
Amazing things are happening. We packed a rug, then went to the shop and collected bits for a mini-picnic in the forest before our feather hunt began. We bought some lovely fresh rolls, cold meats, cheese, olives and soft drink. The sun was out in full force, but a light breeze stopped us being too hot. What a glorious day, everything looks so alive and vibrant when it is sunny.
My car putt putted up the long windy road to the forest and we chatted along the way. I told my daughter I didn't want a Magpie feather when we went looking because we could find those everywhere and anywhere. I wanted a rosella feather with it's vivid colours or from a Cassowary, something other than a Magpie. I have an aversion to Magpies anyway since being attacked when I was little. She sighed at me and said I might just have to make do with a Magpie feather! We found a lovely spot in the forest near a look out, away from other people. We ate and chatted, then I began getting fidgety and annoying because I wanted to go hunting. My daughter acquiesced and took her last bit of roll with her and off we went.
2 hours and nothing but Sparrow and Magpie feathers! We decided to go home. In a mood I sullenly told my daughter I would rather buy a dyed feather than take any of the ones we had seen. I stomped off towards the car and she followed quietly.
I kept searching hopefully on the way back to the car and suddenly I saw something floating down from the tree tops, we both stopped and gawped up, waiting for it to get closer. Very slowly it came towards us and we still just gawped at it until it was sitting at my feet. It was a Huge brown feather with a pattern on it's edges in a golden brown colour. I picked it up and looked at my daughter, who still hadn't picked her jaw up from the floor. 'Oh my God' was all I said. I can't remember if she said anything, we just grinned at eachother and went home. Our conversation driving home was very repetitive, 'oh my god I can't believe it', 'what kind of bird has feathers that big?', 'oh my God did that really happen like that?', 'we didn't just imagine it did we?'.
My lovely neighbours are into birds big time, so I took the feather to them when we got back. I was promptly told it was from a Wedge Tailed Eagle and even though they have been seen in our area they are not particularly common.
Anyway very excitedly I told my daughter I thought it was a sign from my guide. Halfheartedly she said 'that's good'.
So last night I did my usual meditation and asked my Guide to reveal his name to me. I woke this morning with the usual names running through my head, floating eagle, flying eagle, big eagle, free eagle and then Soaring Eagle. I repeated it and felt waves and waves of enormous warmth and love wash over me. It was so profound that I started sobbing. This wasn't the type of sobbing I had done before when feeling desperate and broken, it was the epitome of joy and love. Something I had never felt before but knew on a Soul level what it was.
An awakening. Everything sparkles today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Severina said...

Hi there, thanks for the comment. I make my aucitons private because people who buy things form me have been hunted down by other weirdos calling them satanists and also because people buy fertility spells from me and health spells. Thus, generally all auctions become private due to my settings, unless on an old recycled auction. thanks

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home