Sunday, May 02, 2004

It's easier not to believe

The visitors are a regular phenomenon now. I wish they would leave. I have started saying the Lords Prayer when they wake me.
'Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.'
I've never been a believer in God so I'm not sure that it's appropriate to ask for help, but at this point anything and everything is worth a try. I feel terrified at night and tired during the day from lack of sleep.
When they wake me I am always paralyzed and can't even cry out for help, it takes all my effort to fight them...odd; fight them... Why do I feel that I am 'fighting' them? I get a distinct feeling they 'feed' on fear; my fear. It makes me angry that they enjoy scaring me. I feel like I am going crazy, I know they aren't flesh and blood 'people', why are they doing this to me? The first few times I fought mentally to be able to move and speak and screamed at them to get out, they left and I was too scared to get out of bed. I just lay there heart beating as though I had just run for my life.
For whatever reason, the idea to say the Lords prayer popped into my head; so when they arrive I say it a couple of times mentally. They leave !! Just vanish. No smoke or theatrics they are just GONE. When I repeat the prayer my body is awash with a quickening, from head to toe. Warmth trickles through my body and soul. I feel safe but physically my heart still races and my breath is hard and fast. This is lasting for shorter periods of time now and the warmth lingers.
Anyway, my faith in the prayer is escalating daily, the more I believe the more effective it becomes. I am not sure if it is the prayer I am trusting, or the God I never believed in! Something to ponder. .
The dream was a reality, the reality was a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home