Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I was fighting with all my physical and mental strength to scream for help, but my voice was gone, I was also finding it extremely difficult to move. I felt as though I was trapped in a spider's web and the more I fought, the more entwined I became. I awoke from a deep sleep, paralyzed. I could just move my eyes enough to see around my bedroom.
Straining to see the end of my bed, my heart beating wildly, a person sitting on my chair grinning inanely. Another standing behind, hands resting on the back of the chair sniggering at me. Panic rising I tried to shout for help again but stopped as I felt something lacerate my back slowly. I forced my eyes over my right shoulder and there stood a man, long dark glossy hair, dark outfit although I am unsure now looking back what any of them wore, I was terrified and just wanted help.
It was becoming difficult to breathe, they were laughing quietly, whispering wretchedly to eachother. Unable to make the words out, my heart pounding loudly drowning their muted taunts.
'Oh God help me, what is this?'
A sudden rush of inexplicable warmth and tingling shook my body, a falling sensation, finally movement. They were gone, my heart still beating wildly. No one in my room but me.
A nightmare, thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home